Howler Brothers x Smith Optics Deckboss Sunglasses
Estimated arrival: mid August
We’re pleased to unveil our fourth collaboration with our friends at Smith Optics. We’ve long been admirers and everyday users of Smith glasses and gear. Like Howler Brothers, Smith makes sure to strike a balance between style and technical utility to make versatile, high quality and just plain cool stuff. This is our deepest collab ever featuring Howler twists on two killer Smith sunglass styles, the Headliner and Deckboss, and a range of apparel and hats featuring our brand new Smiling Sunshine graphic. Read more about our collab with Smith Optics on the Howler Blog.
When it comes to long days on the water, the fit of your sunglasses is as important as the optics. With the Smith Deckboss, we prioritize both. The wraparound frames have super-flexible temples, which you can bend like rubberized pipe cleaners. That, along with the no-slip nose pads, give these glasses a secure feel. They come with Smith's ChromaPop™ polarized lenses that reduce glare and enhance contrast.
Lens Color: ChromaPop Polarized Bronze Mirror
Frame measurements in millimeters:
- 8-base lens curvature offers a wraparound fit
- Anti-reflective coating improves clarity and reduces eye strain
- Easy-adjust QuickFit temples for a customized fit
- Evolve™ bio-based frame material is lightweight and durable
- Frame measurements: 63:15 135
- Large fit, large coverage
- Leash-ready temple tips
- Megol nose and temple pads provide non-slip grip so glasses stay put
- Microfiber bag
- Smudge and moisture resistant coating for easy cleaning and clear optics