Howler Brothers x Smith Optics Headliner Sunglasses
We’re pleased to unveil our fourth collaboration with our friends at Smith Optics. We’ve long been admirers and everyday users of Smith glasses and gear. Like Howler Brothers, Smith makes sure to strike a balance between style and technical utility to make versatile, high quality and just plain cool stuff. This is our deepest collab ever featuring Howler twists on two killer Smith sunglass styles, the Headliner and Deckboss, and a range of apparel and hats featuring our brand new Smiling Sunshine graphic. Read more about our collab with Smith Optics on the Howler Blog.
The Headliner's sophistication lies in its simplicity. With medium coverage and a rectangular shape, these Smith sunglasses flatter a wide range of faces. The bio-based frames have no-slip nose pads, so they stay put when you break a sweat. They're available with Smith's color-enhancing ChromaPop™ polarized lenses.
Comes with a handy orange leash to keep your glasses where they belong.
Lens Color: ChromaPop Polarized Bronze Mirror
Frame measurements in millimeters:
- 4-base lens curvature is just right for everyday wear
- Anti-reflective coating improves clarity and reduces eye strain
- ChromaPop™ polarized lenses cut glare and enhance color and contrast
- Evolve™ bio-based frame material is lightweight and durable
- Frame measurements: 55:20 145
- Medium fit, medium coverage
- Megol nose pads non-slip grip so glasses stay put
- Microfiber bag
- Smudge and moisture resistant coating for easy cleaning and clear optics