Howler x Tiki Tatsu-Ya Patch
This Howler x Tiki Tatsu-ya patch is just right for your jacket, backpack, or anywhere you need a little creative decor. Can be applied with an iron or sewn on. Each features heat sealed backing, twill embroidery and merrowed borders.
Patch is approximately 5" x 2.6"
- Iron-on patches work best with fabrics like cotton, denim, and polyester. Not recommended for nylon, leather, or rain jacket/rain wear material
- Use appropriate heat for specific fabric types; high heat for cotton and denim. Medium-high for rayon/polyester
- Do not use steam
- Press steadily down and hold (once you choose the perfect position for your patch, do not use a normal back-and-forth ironing motion. Simply press the iron down on the patch and hold in place for about 30-40 seconds)
- [Optional - use a pressing cloth; to protect the fabric's surface and the patch, place a cotton cloth in between the patch and the iron prior to pressing]
- Flip and repeat; once the patch is affixed to the fabric, turn the clothing item inside out and repeat Step 4. (Use pressing cloth if you'd like)
- Allow patch to cool completely before wearing
- Turn patched garments inside-out during washing; this can help protect the patches during the washing process